As a part of the American Job Center Network, WorkSource Spokane also provides information about our career one-stop center to WorkSource's Washington statewide website.
Explore more jobs available throughout the state by clicking the button below.
WorkSource Spokane offers many hiring events and job fairs throughout the year. Due to the safety of our customers and staff, events will be presented virtually and pre-registration links can be found in the description of the hiring event.
Participate as a Business
Businesses interested in developing a custom hiring event or participate in our existing events can turn to Talent Solutions by WorkSource Spokane and their team of business consultants.
Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair Prep Sessions for Job Seekers
We are offering drop-in hours for anyone attending the job fair to prepare with a job coach. No appointment is necessary!
General Prep Topics Include:
- Résumé review and helpful tools
- Updated tips for meeting employers (Job Fair Etiquette)
- Methods for difficult interview questions
- And more!
For more information about the 2022 Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair, visit the event's official webpage here.
LinkedIn and Job Search (ONLINE)
Friday, May 26th 2023
2PM - 4PM
LinkedIn has become the foremost recruiting tool for employers in our day and is a must for any job seeker.
Topics Will Include:
- Overview of Social Media Platforms
- How LinkedIn Works
- Making Your Profile Stand out
- Using LinkedIn to Research and Connect with People Where You Want to Work
- Finding and Applying for Jobs on LinkedIn