As a part of the American Job Center Network, WorkSource Spokane also provides information about our career one-stop center to WorkSource's Washington statewide website.
Explore more jobs available throughout the state by clicking the button below.
WorkSource Spokane offers many hiring events and job fairs throughout the year. Due to the safety of our customers and staff, events will be presented virtually and pre-registration links can be found in the description of the hiring event.
Participate as a Business
Businesses interested in developing a custom hiring event or participate in our existing events can turn to Talent Solutions by WorkSource Spokane and their team of business consultants.
Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair Prep Sessions for Job Seekers
We are offering drop-in hours for anyone attending the job fair to prepare with a job coach. No appointment is necessary!
General Prep Topics Include:
- Résumé review and helpful tools
- Updated tips for meeting employers (Job Fair Etiquette)
- Methods for difficult interview questions
- And more!
For more information about the 2022 Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair, visit the event's official webpage here.
Rudeen Management - Employer Showcase
Tuesday, September 19th 2023
9:30 am - 12:30pm
130 S. Arthur Street
Spokane, WA 99202
- Community Manager – Medical Lake (up to $23)
- Community Manager – Spokane Valley (up to $21)
- Leasing Agent Float for Post Falls and CDA (up to $19)
- Maintenance Technician for Spokane Valley (up to $20)
- Maintenance Technician for Post Falls (up to $20)