As a part of the American Job Center Network, WorkSource Spokane also provides information about our career one-stop center to WorkSource's Washington statewide website.
Explore more jobs available throughout the state by clicking the button below.
WorkSource Spokane offers many hiring events and job fairs throughout the year. Due to the safety of our customers and staff, events will be presented virtually and pre-registration links can be found in the description of the hiring event.
Participate as a Business
Businesses interested in developing a custom hiring event or participate in our existing events can turn to Talent Solutions by WorkSource Spokane and their team of business consultants.
Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair Prep Sessions for Job Seekers
We are offering drop-in hours for anyone attending the job fair to prepare with a job coach. No appointment is necessary!
General Prep Topics Include:
- Résumé review and helpful tools
- Updated tips for meeting employers (Job Fair Etiquette)
- Methods for difficult interview questions
- And more!
For more information about the 2022 Access Spokane Job & Resource Fair, visit the event's official webpage here.
Digital Literacy Series
Tuesday, February 13th 2024
After registering for our Learning System you will receive login credentials within 3 business days and have access to all of our online workshop modules.
Our self-paced digital literacy learning lab is a welcoming and supportive space for people of all ages and skill levels to learn the basics of computer and internet use. Our curriculum covers a wide range of topics, from basic computer skills like using a mouse and keyboard to more advanced topics like using email, word processing, and spreadsheets. You can learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Staff are available to help you if you get stuck. Whether you're new to computers or you just want to brush up on your skills, our self-paced digital literacy learning lab is the perfect place for you.
Benefits of taking self-paced digital literacy learning modules
- Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule
- Get personalized help from friendly staff
- Access a variety of resources, including online tutorials, books, and practice exercises
- Learn the skills you need to use computers and the internet effectively in your daily life, work, and education
Who can benefit from taking self-paced digital literacy learning modules?
- Anyone who is new to computers or wants to brush up on their skills
- Students who need to learn computer skills for school or college
- Adults who need to learn computer skills for work or job hunting
- Seniors who want to learn how to use computers and the internet to stay connected with family and friends