WorkSource Spokane Affiliate
The Next Generation Zone is the single certified WorkSource Affiliate site in Spokane. It is a special one-stop center which serves youth ages 16-24. This Affiliate site brings together multiple organizations to provide wrap-around services to qualifying youth to support them in their educational and employment goals.
The Next Generation Zone
The Next Generation Zone, created in 2007, is the Spokane area's only career center for young adults. The Next Generation Zone combines education, career skills training, community and employment resources in one place to provide wrap-around support to inspire young adults in their career goals. The Next Generation Zone is located on the WorkSource campus.
- The Next Generation Zone | 901 E. Second Ave Spokane WA, 99202
WorkSource Spokane Connection Sites
There are six organizations that operate certified WorkSource Connection sites, with 17 sites in all. A connection site offers job seekers information about services available at WorkSource and provides access to internet and other job search tools. Staff at connection sites are trained to be knowledgeable about WorkSource services.
Spokane County Library
Librarians offer one-on-one job seeker assistance, and the facilities are available evenings and weekends to offer greater scheduling flexibility. SCLD Connection Sites include Spokane Valley, Fairfield, Deer Park, Otis Orchards, North Spokane, Cheney, Argonne, Moran Prairie, Airway Heights, and Medical Lake.
- Airway Heights | 1213 S Lundstrom St Airway Heights WA, 99001
- Argonne | 4322 N Argonne Rd Spokane WA, 99212
- Cheney | 610 First St Cheney WA, 99004
- Deer Park | 208 S Forest Ave Deer Park WA, 99006
- Fairfield | 305 E. Main Street Fairfield WA, 99012
- Medical Lake | 321 E Herb St Medical Lake WA, 99022
- Moran Prairie | 6004 S Regal St Spokane WA, 99223
- North Spokane | 44 E Hawthorne Rd Spokane WA, 99218
- Otis Orchards | 22324 E Wellesley Ave Otis Orchards WA, 99027
- Spokane Valley | 12004 E Main Ave Spokane Valley WA, 99206
- The BookEnd | Spokane Valley Mall - 14700 E Indiana Ave Spokane Valley WA, 99216
Spokane Public Library
Downtown, Shadle and Hillyard branches provide after-hours and weekend services for job seekers. Computers are available to job seekers for their job search efforts, and the sites provide employment and résumé writing assistance two evening each week and on Saturdays.
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Goodwill has been a strong partner of the WorkSource system in the Spokane area for many years, including providing staff presence at the Next Generation Zone. They offer a variety of employment and training services for the local community.
- Downtown Spokane | 130 E. 3rd Spokane WA, 99202
YWCA Women's Opportunity Center
The YWCA brings expertise in serving women, especially survivors of domestic violence. The YWCA is also the only site to offer co-located childcare for women accessing services and can provide women with professional attire.
- YMCA Spokane | 930 N Monroe Street Spokane WA, 99201
Spokane Community College
The Student Success and Career Center at SCC has been a partner for nearly 10 years. They offer use of computers, copiers, phones and other career resources as well as classes on how to get and keep a job, information on the fastest growing jobs and referral to training and other resources.
Spokane Falls Community College
The Career and Student Employment Center at SFCC has been a partner for nearly 10 years. They offer use of computers, copiers, phones and other career resources as well as classes on how to get and keep a job, information on the fastest growing jobs and referrals to training and other resources.
Airman and Family Readiness Center
The Airman and Family Readiness Center's mission is to provide targeted Airmen and Family support and services, contributing to the mission readiness, resiliency, and well-being of the Air Force community
- Airman and Family Readiness Center | 4 W. Castle Street, Building 2365 Fairchild AFB WA, 99011